- Number of bells: 35 (three octaves, omitting to the two bass semitones)
- Heaviest bell: tuned to D, 28 cwt (1430 kg)
- Transposition: up 1 semitone (D)
- Practice clavier: none
- Construction: 1935, Gillett & Johnston
- Current carillonneur: Ian Cassells
- Address: St John’s Place, Perth, Scotland, PH1 5SZ (view on Google Maps)
- Technical information about the bells: See relevant Dove’s Guide entry
The carillon is played on Sunday mornings at 10.20, and during the week, often on Monday at midday. For more information on recitals, contact the Kirk.
The 35 bell carillon consists of 34 Gillett and Johnston bells installed in 1935, to match an ancient bourdon by Peter Waghevens of Mechelen.