- Number of bells: 47 (four octaves, omitting the two lowest bass semitones)
- Heaviest bell: tuned to A, 82 cwt (4210 kg)
- Transposition: down 4 semitones (A)
- Practice clavier: There is disused practice clavier in the playing chamber
- Construction: 1923, J. Taylor & Co.
- Current carillonneur: Caroline Sharpe
- Website: Loughborough Carillon
- Address: Queen’s Park, Loughborough LE11 1HA (view on Google Maps)
- Technical information about the bells: See relevant Dove’s Guide entry
Recitals are played every Thursday at 13:00 throughout the year and on Sundays at 13:00 from Easter to the end of September. The carillon is also played for special occasions.
The Carillon Tower was built as a War Memorial by public subscription in memory of the 480 men of the town who fell in the Great War.